Wednesday, April 17, 2013

It's a....

Well I gave in and found out.  Although our little baby wasn't much for cooperating, legs were crossed and it was squirming around so fast you could hardly get a glimpse of anything!!!

Anyways the whole time I have thought BOY.  It has got to be a boy. 

Here are my clues:

1. I was more sick with Oliver than Gia & this pregnancy wasn't much different. 

2. I had severe migrains with Oliver & not Gia...Severe migrains this time also.

3. My final clue came today while getting my sono heart rate was 139 a typical Oliver number whereas Gia's were in the 160's even 170's at times

So were my mother instincts right??  Yep!  We are having another little BOY!!! (and no there is no name to share, sorry)

Oliver is THRILLED to be having a baby brother!  When I told him it really was a boy (he has told me the whole time it's a boy) he said "See Mommy!  I told you it was a boy!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment