Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Newest Addition

Well I have been deciding what to blog about for the past week & nothing was a fit.  I thought about blogging about how I am feeling, how our days are going, maybe how I meal plan for the whole month but thought "no, do people really care?" but I guess the thing is that the people who read this might be the only people who actually do care! Anyways this morning I realized what I would post about it & it is this beauty!


Here it is!  Last week when dying Easter egg's I told Dusty to go get the camera to get some pictures of the kids, he got the camera and it made this "crank, crank" noise.  Dusty said "I am just going to throw it away!" I literally gasped! I thought no way! Anyways once we couldn't even get it to "crank, crank" it was destined for the trash, so out came its memory and into depths of the trash it went.

And we began to think about getting a new camera.  Dusty looked at a few & I thought "you know what, we keep buying these $200ish camera's every two years & they take junky pictures, I think we should take the plunge & upgrade!" I didn't tell him this :0)  I asked my dear facebook friends their opinions & then some family members, everyone said Canon Rebel.  My cousin sent me a link to the camera & it was $150 off the original price!!!  YAHOO!! I know some of you might think "$150 off? I wouldn't even pay that much for a camera!" But remember ours keep breaking so it was worth the investment & we made out with family that we would just prefer money for our birthdays (in May) & that will go towards the camera :0)  So on Good Friday we went out & bought it & Dusty has played with it everyday since...

Here are some Easter Egg dying pictures (taken with my phone)...Next post will be our Easter weekend with our guests!!
Cheese! (don't mind me, I look pretty awful b/c I felt that way!)

In the middle of "checking" the eggs...this happened the whole time! We did 18 :0)

 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you! You'll love a nice camera, totally worth the investment!

    ReplyDelete