Thursday, May 3, 2012

New Look

Well, here is a new look for my blog.  My dearest mother told me I needed to update my information on the blog so I did.  And while I was doing it & decided to change the name.  So notice on your right you will find new pictures.

This weekend I am having a garage sale...I have only had one other before and it was a HORRIBLE FLOP!  I mean like less than $10 worth of sold merchandise...Lots of work for nothing.  So I hope this time it goes better - Wish me luck! :0)

I feel as if I may be full of empty blog promises lately so here are some more to add to the list: birthday, vacation & new house...maybe one of these days I will tackle them so my list doesn't keep getting longer!  Oh and eventually I want to do the one where you say what you do every hour followed by a picture.


Anyways, thanks for reading my ramblings and have a nice day!

Here is a picture of Oliver before his program at CBS.  He did "alright" he just stood there...he didn't sing like some of the kids but he also didn't run around, jump, kick & stomp like the other half :0)

2 comments:

  1. Love the new look! I'm very proud of Oliver and his first program! XOXO-Alys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice!!!!

    love dearest mother

    ReplyDelete