Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Update

Well I haven't updated in almost a month - exactly 1 day shy to be exact!  Things do get busier when you add another baby to the mix.

Here are some pictures from out trip to the Children's Discovery Museum in Uptown Normal.  We then headed to Miller park to meet with Scott, Shayna, Jace & Evie! Along with Cheryl & Dennie, Mellisa & Barb. Unfortunetly we have no pictures...

Oliver as a big boy

Gia enjoying her stroller ride

Oliver made me lots of yummy meals :0)

He got to paint to!  What a mess but thankfully it was washable.

This is of Oliver laughing at the rag that got blown thru all the "pipes" hopefully it uploads right, I haven't done this before!


I then was encouraged to go thru my clothes like I went thru Dusty's :0)  here is proof that I got rid of quite a bit! (some is dustys..."


Now some random pictures

Well hello Gia!

and sweet Ollie

He LOVES his sissy!!!

Mommy & Gia

Mommy & Oliver coloring, I wanted a good picture but he couldn't get that finger out of his nose :0)

and here is a video of Gia.  Hopefully it turns out!

Sorry for the lengthyness of this post but I thought I would catch you all up!  Next post - Our upcoming trip to visit Ryan & Alyssa!!  Stay tuned :0)

3 comments:

  1. Nice update! It's been so long your blog address wasn't in my history anymore! Can't wait to give Ollie and Gia kisses tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not view the video's...am I the only one?

    mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. It might be because you don't have a Mac - sometimes that is the problem, I don't know how to fix it but you can see them when you come visit next weekend.

    ReplyDelete